Share your time, share your expertise and share your dollars! You choose which option works best for you. From impacting adults, kids, families, seniors, military, animals, and the environment, your choice today will positively change our community. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your Giving Tuesday acts of good today!
- Drop off clothing at the Paralyzed Veterans of America Great Plains location on maple street. Those who stop in with a donation on Giving Tuesday, will be treated to hot cocoa.
- Accepted Food Bank provides food for Millard and Elkhorn students through a weekend backpack program. Shop for items on the organization's wish list.
- Share your story with The Wellbeing Partners for the WhatMakesUs campaign. The initiative is a collection of stories from individuals living with a mental health condition, along with their allies. When you share your story, you show that no one is defined by a mental health condition.
- Adopt-A-Family at Heartland Hope Mission, whose goal is to bridge the gap between homelessness and self-sufficiency. Individuals can adopt a child or multiple children in need this holiday season. Volunteering options are also available.
- Connections Area Agency of Aging provides services and support for older Iowans and their caregivers in multiple Iowa counties. Give a monetary donation this year to support the Meals on Wheels food program.
There are so many ways you can make a difference for Giving Tuesday! Browse more ideas now by searching for your favorite causes here at SHAREomaha.org.
Save the date for November 29th, #GivingTuesday402, presented by Core Bank.