On Tuesday, January 17, 2023, SHARE Omaha turned 4 years old!
Over the past 4 years, we've been honored to help you find and support the local causes that matter to you. Thank you for allowing us to help you do good and give back.
Now, it's time to celebrate!
For our 4th birthday we have a humble request, not birthday cards for us, but rather cards of encouragement for our community.
STEP 1: Pick a nonprofit
- Open Door Mission would love your handmade inspiration cards to be given to men, women and children as they arrive at Open Door Mission. (Mail and delivery instructions are here.)
- The Salvation Army's Veterans Programs would love to receive cards, children's artwork, and positive quotes! (Mail and delivery instructions are here.)
- Abide would appreciate notes for their staff, to include with diapers, to include with love your neighbor boxes, and to give to Lighthouse Leaders to share with their neighbors. (Cards can be mailed or delivered to Abide)
- OHB would appreciate words of encouragement for youth and staff. (Cards can be mailed to OHB)
- Project Harmony would appreciate encouragement, appreciation and/or affirmation notes for staff. (Cards can be mailed or delivered to Project Harmony)
STEP 2: Create and send
- Send a card or two (maybe even four?) in honor of the amazing work of the Omaha/Council Bluffs region over the last 4 years.
We have many birthday wishes for the future. Thank you for being with us as we continue to grow.