What We Do
We contract with professional artists to conduct residencies, workshops and activities for at-risk youth and families, children in after-school programs, those with special needs, and early childhood groups in the visual arts, theatre, dance/movement, music, the spoken word, literature, storytelling and animation.
We believe each individual, no matter their circumstance, has unlimited creative potential. We also believe the arts are an incredibly powerful means of communication for the nonstandard learner. That's why we meet each individual at his or her level and work from there.
- Advocate for the value of the arts for everyone
- Build in-depth arts curricula for our clients
- Collaborate with community partners on mission-relevant public art projects
- Develop safe learning environments that encourage self expression
- Train our artists how to work with the underserved, including the physically and mentally challenged
It's arts our way.