Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative
At the Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative, we give parents and child care providers the resources they need to give children the education they deserve.
Child care providers and families in Nebraska need and deserve support to ensure continued growth for themselves and better outcomes for the children in their care. NECC, in a bold and creative way, leads the field in its approach to community support, business resources, and educator training. Together with providers and families, NECC continues to elevate early learning opportunities across Nebraska, including through:
• Our Licensing Toolkit Program, which provides materials, guidance, and support to providers on their journey to licensure
• Our ten-week Business Training Series that empowers family child care providers to elevate their business and is taught in both English and Spanish
• The Early Learning Scholarship, a first-of-its-kind scholarship in Douglas County that bridges the gap between what families can afford to pay and what high-quality early care and education costs
• State-approved Professional Development opportunities for child care providers including a nationally recognized CDA program
• Our Elevated Network, which offers child care providers mentoring, additional funding opportunities, and access to a child care management platform at no cost
• Early Head Start programming in partnership with community child care centers
• Collaborative community partnerships, including programs and services for young parents
• Elevate, a business summit offering providers resources, professional development, and the latest innovations in the business of child care at no cost.
And with your support, NECC will soon open the doors to our new Business Resource Center, welcoming child care business owners in our network and community. The center will be a place for independent learning, professional development classes, and access to technology resources as well as a lending library of educational early childhood books - you can help add to that library from the Wishlist below!
- All NECC services are offered at no cost to participants.
- Over 800 Nebraska child care business owners are members of NECC’s Elevated Network.