Nebraska Dyslexia Association
Our goal is to ensure every struggling reader and individual with dyslexia in Nebraska gets the support they need to thrive.
At Nebraska Dyslexia Association, we fund Science of Reading training for both public and private school teachers, and equip them with the best interventions for struggling readers and those with dyslexia.
Your donation helps us:
Empower Educators: Fund essential Science of Reading training for both public and private school teachers.
Support Students: Ensure access to effective interventions for reading difficulties and dyslexia.
Empower Individuals: Equip children and adults with dyslexia with the tools for academic and professional success.
Provide Essential Services: Offer referrals to qualified local tutors and an array of support services.
Advocate For Effective Education: For all Nebraskans with dyslexia to know and understand their diagnosis; to become better readers; and to become confident and successful students and adults.
Your donation enables:
- Free consultations for personalized learning strategies.
- Informative classes, workshops, and conferences for parents and educators.
- Community awareness events and informative sessions.
- Advocacy and guidance for families in need.
- Engaging speakers for educational and medical professionals.
Your support transforms struggles into victories, unlocking the potential of those with dyslexia. Donate today to make a lasting impact!
- We support families, students, and education professionals across the state of Nebraska.
- Dyslexia is very common, affecting up to 20 percent of the population and representing 80 to 90 percent of all those with learning disabilities.
- One of the things children with dyslexia need most is support and advocacy. Someone to understand and fight for them in a system that's often not there yet.