What We Do
The Jewish Federation of Omaha (JFO) is a full-service organization serving the Jewish and Omaha community, providing services and programs for all ages from early childhood education to a long-term, skilled care nursing home.
The JFO heralds a workforce from different religious, cultural beliefs, and backgrounds. We are proud to have a high % of non-Jewish members. Our vision is to ensure everyone feels welcome on campus and forms a meaningful relationship with Jewish Omaha.
We are the umbrella that supports the following agencies, located on the Staenberg Kooper Fellman Campus:
• Jewish Family Service (JFS)
• Jewish Social Services (Jewish Senior Outreach & the Rose Blumkin Jewish Home)
• The Jewish Community Center (JCC)
• The Jewish Press
• The Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
• Institute for Holocaust Education (IHE)
It is where anyone who needs help can get it, where an energized Jewish community celebrates and supports, and where everyone, including YOU, can make a world of difference.