What We Do
Completely KIDS educates and empowers kids and families to create a safe, healthy, successful and connected community.
Every day, we work for a world where children are the future, family is the foundation and the community is inclusive. When you support Completely KIDS with your time, talents, and dollars, you make a lasting impact on thousands of kids and families in our community.
Completely KIDS serves 2,000 children ages 4-14, (and by extension, their families), with a depth of critical services before and after school and all summer long. We partner with nine OPS schools, two parochial schools, and several community-based organizations, including homeless shelters.
▪ Hands-on curriculum with a focus on reading STEM and classroom readiness
▪ Healthy meals at-site, hands-on-skills in our teaching kitchen, and bags of weekend food
▪ Swimming lessons and water safety skills
▪ Mental health services
▪ Music lessons
▪ Leadership and teen employment programs
▪ Nature exploration classrooms and care of community garden
▪ Classes in ESL, literacy, GED for adults
Your Dollars in Action
Your gift of $12 feeds a child for a weekend - often the only food available. Here are other ways to give:
▪ Field Trips: Your $25 gift gives one child four experiences other wise not enjoyed.
▪ Family Night Fun: $50 provides a hot meal for eight and fun activities to strengthen family relationships.
▪ Service Learning Awareness: When you give $100, two children enjoy an eight-week service-learning experience that enhances. their awareness of community issues.
▪ Language Literacy: 25 parents gain English language literacy with your give of $250.
▪ Nutritious and Cooking Classes: Help us expand knowledge of nutrition and how to cook healthy meals. Your $500 gift provides a six-week cooking class for 15 children.
▪ Academic Support and Enrichment: Knowledge and the ability to learn propel children toward being responsible citizens. Your $1,000 gift provides 20 kids with academic support by trained professionals for a week.