CHI Health Foundation
The CHI Health Foundation strengthens health care in our community and the region by facilitating supportive relationships with individuals, corporations, and foundations interested in advancing the CHI Health mission of healing the body, mind, and spirit of every person.
The mission of CHI Health is to improve the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
The CHI Health Foundation was formed to raise awareness, and manage and distribute funds to support the mission of CHI Health. We bring together the needs of our patients with the generosity of CHI Health employees, individuals, corporations, foundations, physicians, and volunteers.
As a not-for-profit organization, CHI Health Foundation reinvests all revenue beyond the operational expenses in our healthcare system, to enhance programs and service for our patients across the region:
- Patient Assistance: Assistance for prescription medications, transportation, and other health related needs for patients who qualify.
- Campus Initiatives: Funds the purchasing innovative technology, department remodels, and constructing new additions such as a therapy garden, healing pavillion, or simulation center.
Employee Assistance: Provides emergency financial assistance to help CHI Health employees in times of need. Funds may be used for assistance related to past-due daily living expenses such as utilities, rent/mortgage, and auto loans.
- Emergency Relief: Supports our nurses, physicians, caregivers, and staff by providing necessary resources for healthcare professionals at this critical moment.
- We care for more than one million patients every year.
- CHI Health invested $265.3 million in Community Benefit programs and financial assistance in FY2022.
- Our vision is a healthier future for all—inspired by faith, driven by innovation, and powered by our humanity.