No More Empty Pots
With your support on #GivingTuesday402 in 2023, we are creating a brighter, more self-sufficient future for all. Let us sow the seeds of change, invest in nurturing one another, and cultivate a "Legacy of Love" that uplifts and sustains a thriving community!
The mission of No More Empty Pots is to connect individuals and groups to improve self-sufficiency, regional food security and economic resilience of urban and rural communities through advocacy and action. We support communities in becoming self-sufficient and food secure through a systems approach to solutions.
Every gift matters. A donation now makes lasting change. Your gift of $100 will purchase a textbook for a student in the Culinary Certificate Program or cover costs to purchase 60 pounds of seasonal produce from a local farmer.
No More Empty Pots programs provide culinary training, gardening education, food distribution and business coaching. Your Legacy of Love gift makes sustainable impact possible. See what was made possible in 2022 thanks to supporters like you:
- 12,533 Meals distributed to families and individuals.
- 4,666 CSA Boxes distributed to families and individuals.
- 94% of Food was sourced locally from 23+ local producers.
- 1,031 Program Hours of gardening, culinary, STEAM and nutrition education.
- 55 Businesses received supported and connected to a network of resources.
- 13 Students graduated from the Culinary Certificate Program.
- 39 Zip Codes impacted in eastern Nebraska and southwest Iowa.
- 5 Women graduated from the Leadership Program.
- Founded in 2010 in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Served over 4,181 individuals TOTAL in 2022 through culinary training, gardening education, food distribution and business coaching.
- In 2022, No More Empty Pots announces plans to occupy and operationalize the Highlander Accelerator Greenhouse, owned by Seventy Five North in North Omaha.