What We Do
We cultivate inclusive environments to advance interfaith relationships and understanding.
We envision a world where differences are honored, similarities are built upon, and everyone belongs.
AT TRI-FAITH WE...
- Model how diverse religious communities and the non-religious engage each other in beneficial ways, maintain their distinct identities, and thrive while defending each other’s right to thrive.
- Make space for those who are affiliated, unaffiliated, and everything in-between, affirming that all people relate to religion differently.
- Advocate for religious freedom without proselytizing
- We affirm the value that religious identity and community can bring in times of joy, strife, and everyday life.
- Acknowledge the role of religion in public discourse and societal organization and structure.
- Recognize how society privileges, marginalizes, and discriminates based on religion
- Encourage an improvement in behavior, engagement, and policies to promote pluralism.
- Foster a supportive and psychologically safe environment
- Leverage the collaboration with founding faith partners to co-create with our strategic partners across and beyond the interfaith community
- 85% of participants say Tri-Faith helps them to dismantle stereotypes and assumptions about people of diverse religious identities.
- 81% of participants say Tri-Faith helps them to connect with people of diverse religious identities.
- 86% of participants say Tri-Faith taught them something new about religions or belief systems.
Photos and Videos